Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mcpherson woods civil war gettysburg


Dear: viewer


I am the McPherson woods. Day one of the battle between Union soldiers and a bunch of jonny’s both of the rivals had accouterments ready for war. Were I stand July 1, 1863 in the background standing strong witnessing the two armies began to collide in my town of Gettysburg. It was the most or largest amount of human soldiers left dead in my eyes. By the second day of this war most of both armies had assembled. Across the battlefield despite significant losses. The Union defenders held their lines dressed in homespun looking uniforms. On the third day of this battle as I watch from all angles they resume fighting Culp’s hill. Between 46,000 and 51,000 Americans lay dead in front of me. The smell of a dead cat or bad food. The blood scatters all over my fresh green leaves and blood pour into my soil.





Sincerely:

1 comment:

brad said...

I like your attention to detail, well done incorporating all of it into this letter. Again, howwever, you need to address this letter to someone specific affected by the war. Also, there was a few grammar mistaskes, next time try to write this in Word, and then copy and paste. Good job!

27/30