Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I am a dog tent civil war gettysburg


Dear :viewer



Here I stand a Dog tent Gettysburg July 1863. Under me stands Soldiers and doctors. Here is were I witness the most sick and painful events. Sounds of loud screaming as if the pain is unbearable. These men have “the luck of Cain”. There it is the smell of rotted human body or animal. Watching over during this war I witness Amputation being performed or done. Arms legs, toes any limb or body part being separated form the human body. It is the most bloody and dangerous thing I have ever witnessed. My thoughts was this war is destroying the confederates. The tools they had used for amputation look like knives and swords, very sharp objects. These men were frightened by theses weapons and the pain they felt.






Sincerely: dog tent

2 comments:

brad said...

JC, i like your letter describing the harsh realities that occured under tents such as these. However, you need to address the letter to someone specific like a wife of a soldier or something like that. Overall good job.

27/30

Roc said...

PRETTY GOOD I LIKED YOUR EXPLINATION AND I DIDN'T REALLY FIND NOTHING WRONG THAT COULD BE CHANGED EXCEPT A LITTLE MORE SPACING