Thursday, December 18, 2008

Unit 4 assignment 1

What led up to the fight was an argument about a girl. This dude know had a girlfriend that always flirted with me in between classes. One day we was talking in the hallway and he walked by and was mad I guess and started cussing. He was mad but what could I say its in my blood. I didn't try to avoid the fight because he was saying that he wanted to fightme. In the events? a fight swinging fist breaking jaws funny. He got messed up I was good.that fight hurt our relationship worst than it was. I learned that fighting ain't the way.

1 comment:

brad said...

Sounds like your confident in your fighting skills, but understand that, its not the best way, which is good realization.

Well written and everything is included. The story does contain some grammatical mistakes, which can be fixed with spell check. Good Job!

19/20